We've done all sorts of private catering, from office deliveries to bringing the truck on site to cook for company meetings to birthday parties, corporate events and weddings. In addition to our standard menu, for private bookings, the only menu restriction is your imagination. Peter's extensive experience in French, Italian, American, Indian, Caribbean and Mexican cuisines coupled with his vast beer and cocktail knowledge afford him the ability to craft a custom menu that is as bold as you dare.
French and Mexican fusion for a memorial service honoring an anthropologist who divided her time between France and Mexico.
- Menu included: chicken confit, mussels gratinee, tamales, raw oysters with mignonette, tacos
- Fresh local fish tacos for a barefoot beach wedding for a ska/punk guitarist in Newport.
- Jamaican buffet for a 'One Love' themed first birthday party.
- Menu included: handmade Jamaican patties, coconut curry with fish, grilled jerk chicken, sweet and spicy shrimp, rice and peas
Guests with food allergies? No problem. Just let us know in advance and we'll happily accommodate any allergy.
Please note that the parking area must allow for clearance of the following dimensions: 28 FT long x 10 FT wide x 12 FT high. The private parking space must have room for the following dimensions: 24 FT long x 10 FT wide x 12 FT high.
We price our private events based on actual consumption at standard menu prices (custom menu prices will be determined during menu creation) but with a guaranteed minimum. We determine the minimum based upon date, time, location, duration of service, staffing requirements, number of guests and custom menu selections. Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form with info about your event and we can let you know about our availability and give you a rough quote to get started. Once you decide to book us, we will send you our standard agreement to review and sign. At that time we require a non-refundable deposit to hold your date and time slot, with 50% of the balance due 30 days prior to your event and the final balance due at the event's close.
- RI Sales and Meals Tax our prices include 7% RI Sales tax and 1% meals tax. Pricing will be adjusted for other states as necessary. No additional charge for taxes apply.
- Travel We don't charge for events in our local service area (which we define as a 10 mile radius from 3522 Mendon Road, Cumberland, RI) but the orange beast is a gas guzzler, so we do have to charge a $2.50 per mile round trip beyond that.
- Credit Card There is never any charge for paying with cash or check (7 days prior to event), but we do apply a 3% transaction fee to credit card transactions. We don't like to do this, so we encourage you to pay by cash or check!
- Service Charge We charge an 18% service charge for all private catering. Gratuity for exceptional service may be added on at your discretion.